1.1 Account: the customer Email Address used by the Customer to access the System of YottaHost.
1.2 Email Address: an address code set up in the Customer’s name for exchanging electronic messages over the Internet.
1.3 Customer: the natural or legal person who has concluded an Agreement with YottaHost.
1.4 Home Page: an Internet site, or a title page or introduction page on a website on the Internet, that has been set up in the Customer’s name.
1.5 Login Procedure: the procedure prescribed by YottaHost that allows the Customer to gain access to the System.
1.6 Request for Comments (RFC): a collection of technical and organisational Guidelines and descriptions of common protocols, procedures, software and terms on the Internet as well as their use (ftp://ftp.ripe.net/rfc and http://www.rfc-editor.org).
1.7 Netiquette: the generally accepted code of conduct on the Internet set forth in the Request for Comments (RFC) 1855 (ftp://ftp.ripe.net/rfc/rfc1855.txt) and its future amendments.
1.8 Agreement: the agreement between YottaHost and a Customer, on the basis of which YottaHost provides Services.
1.9 Personal details: any information pertaining to an identified or identifiable natural person.
1.10 System: computers and related hardware used by YottaHost to provide the Customer with access to the Internet.
1.11 Website: one or more integrated web pages preceded by a Home Page.
1.12 YottaHost Services: the services provided by YottaHost to its Customers.
2 GENERAL PROVISIONS
2.1 These general terms and conditions shall apply to all legal relations between YottaHost and the Customer, regardless of the basis of said relations, except where expressly agreed to the contrary in writing by the parties.
2.2 All offers made by YottaHost are free of obligations unless expressly indicated otherwise in writing in the offer. Application of any general purchasing terms and conditions from the Customer is expressly rejected.
2.3 An Agreement is concluded as soon as YottaHost receives back an agreement or request/authorisation form, which was sent to a prospective customer, signed and completed in full, or if YottaHost has made services available in another manner under contract from the prospective customer. After acceptance of the offer by the customer, YottaHost is entitled to retract the offer immediately or later. In the event of a retraction, an agreement will not be concluded and YottaHost shall be obligated to repay all sums that it has received to the Customer. YottaHost can reject a prospective customer for its own reasons.
2.4 YottaHost is entitled to amend these general terms and conditions at any time. Amendments shall also apply to agreements concluded in the past. Amendments shall take effect one (1) month after their announcement in the manner referred to in clause 3.2. If the Customer is not in agreement with the amendments, then, contrary to clause 12.1, the Customer shall be entitled, up to the time that the amendments take effect, to cancel the Agreement as of the date on which the amended terms and conditions take effect.
3.1 The Customer shall owe a fee according to the service(s) provided by YottaHost. All prices are exclusive of sales tax (VAT), administrative fees and any additional levies and/or charges unless indicated otherwise in the Agreement or in another manner.
3.2 YottaHost is entitled to amend the fees and other charges at any time without notice.
3.3 The Customer shall be responsible for sales tax, consumption tax, transfer duty, customs duty, octroi duty, excise duty, income tax, and all other taxes and duties, whether international, national, state or local, however, designated, which are levied or imposed or may be levied or imposed, with respect to this Agreement and the YottaHost Products.
4.1 The fees payable to YottaHost must be paid in advance unless agreed otherwise in writing. The Customer is required to pay the amount due within fourteen (14) days of the invoice date.
4.2 Customers who fail to remit payment within the term indicated in clause 4.1 shall be legally in default in which case the order and invoice will be cancelled.
5 OBLIGATIONS OF YottaHost
5.1 YottaHost shall act as a good service provider by:
- Providing the Customer with a connection to the System for the YottaHost Services agreed to in the Agreement.
- Establishing and maintaining the connections that can be made to the Internet using the System.
- Protecting data (including personal details) that are stored. The Customer database may be transferred to a third party in case some third party acquires the brand and services of YottaHost.
YottaHost does not guarantee unrestricted access to the System or the Internet. Nor does YottaHost guarantee that it will be possible to use the YottaHost Services at all times.
5.2 YottaHost is not liable for the functioning of the third-party telecommunications infrastructure and associated peripheral equipment or for failure to meet obligations on the part of any third parties providing services to YottaHost in the execution of the Agreement.
5.3 YottaHost provides name holders (registrants) of all offered Top Level Domains (TLD’s) the opportunity, prior to accepting and completing the registration of a .TLD name, to review online the Customer Agreement for Domain Names and This Domain Registration Agreement for registering a domain name, as set forth under: https://www.yotta.host/assets/pdf/CUSTOMER-DOMAIN-REGISTRATION-PRODUCT-AGREEMENT-EXTENSION.pdf and https://www.yotta.host/assets/pdf/Domain_Registration_Agreement.pdf.
6 OBLIGATIONS OF THE CUSTOMER
6.1 The Customer shall act in accordance with that which may be expected of a responsible and careful Internet user.
6.2 The Customer shall notify YottaHost as quickly as possible of any relevant changes to the Customer’s details.
6.3 The Customer is responsible for any and all use (including by third parties) of the YottaHost Services via the Customer’s Account.
6.4 The Customer is required to log out every time the Customer wants to end the YottaHost Services. Any damages or costs incurred as a result of logging out improperly shall be covered by the Customer.
6.5 The Customer shall refrain from interfering with other Customers or Internet users and from causing damage to the System. It is prohibited for the Customer to use any processes or programs – whether via the System or otherwise – which the Customer knows or should reasonably suspect will interfere with or cause damage to YottaHost or other customers or Internet users. The customer is only permitted to use processes or programs if there is a direct connection to the System that is authorised by YottaHost.
6.6 It is not permitted for the Customer to use the System or the storage space for any actions and/or conduct that is in conflict with the applicable legal requirements, Netiquette, specifications in the applicable Request for Comments (RFC), the Google AdSense Program Policies, the Agreement or these general terms and conditions. This includes but is not limited to the following actions and conduct:
- Sending out large volumes of unsolicited emails with the same content and/or posting an unsolicited message with the same content on a large number of new groups on the Internet (‘spamming’).
- Acting in violation of third-party intellectual or industrial property rights (including database rights).
- Publication or dissemination of (child) pornography.
- Sexual harassment and other forms of harassment.
- Unauthorised intrusion into other computers or computer systems on the Internet (‘hacking’).
- Any of the actions, content and conduct as described under: https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/48182?hl=en
6.7 It is not permitted for the Customer to transfer his or her Account or other rights under the Agreement or to make them available to third parties without the express written consent of YottaHost. Without prejudice to the other provisions under section 6, the Customer is permitted to have a website designed, put on the System and maintained by a third party.
6.8 The Customer is restricted to the amount of data storage indicated in the Agreement. The Customer is responsible for ensuring that this limit is not exceeded. If the limit is exceeded, then YottaHost shall be entitled to delete information in order to ensure the proper functioning of the YottaHost Services.
6.9 The Customer shall provide the necessary hardware, software, peripheral equipment and connection to enable access to the System.
6.10 YottaHost is entitled, without being required to pay the Customer any compensation for damages and without further notification, to immediately disable, suspend or impose additional conditions on the connection to the System provided to the Customer whenever and for as long as the Customer acts (or is suspected to have acted) in violation of the provisions of clauses 6.1 to 6.8.
6.11 The Customer indemnifies YottaHost for any and all third-party claims, including claims pertaining to damages as well as other claims, arising in any way, shape or form from the Customer’s use of the Account, the System or the Internet, or due to non-compliance on the part of the Customer with the Customer’s obligations resulting from the Agreement or these general terms and conditions.
7 INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
7.1 YottaHost or its licensors hold all intellectual or industrial property rights (including database rights) to all materials developed by virtue of the Agreement, such as documentation and offers, as well as their preparatory materials. The Customer only receives the rights of use and authorisations granted in these terms and conditions or otherwise expressly granted. Furthermore, the Customer shall refrain from reproducing or making copies of any material.
7.2 YottaHost shall indemnify the Customer for any and all legal actions based on a claim that materials developed by YottaHost itself infringe on an intellectual or industrial property right that is valid in Latvia (European Union), under the condition that the Customer must notify YottaHost immediately and in writing of the existence and content of the legal claim and must leave the handling of the case, including any arrangements to be settled, entirely to YottaHost.
7.3 For the purposes of the above, the Customer shall provide YottaHost with the necessary powers of attorney, information and cooperation to defend itself, if necessary in the Customer’s name, against these legal claims.
7.4 This indemnification requirement shall be rendered void if and to the extent that the infringement in question is related to changes to the materials made by the Customer or third parties on the Customer’s behalf.
7.5 If it has been established in court as an incontrovertible fact that the materials developed by YottaHost itself infringe on any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to a third party or if there is a reasonable chance that such an infringement exists in the opinion of YottaHost, then YottaHost shall (at its own discretion): Ensure that the Customer is able to continue using the materials provided, or other functionally equivalent materials, in an unimpeded manner.
7.7 YottaHost shall not accept any other additional liability or indemnification requirement due to violation of third-party intellectual or industrial property rights, including liability and indemnification requirements of YottaHost for infringements caused by use of the materials in a form that was modified by someone other than YottaHost, in connection with hardware or software not supplied or provided by YottaHost or in a manner other than that for which the materials provided by YottaHost were developed and intended.
8.1 YottaHost accepts legal obligations to provide compensation for damages to the extent that this follows from section 8.
8.2 YottaHost is not liable for damages incurred by the Customer due to shortcomings on the part of YottaHost in the execution of the Agreement. In particular, YottaHost is not liable for damages related to or resulting from: interruptions in or blockage of access to the System or the Internet, security failures with respect to the Customer’s data in storage, actions of other customers or Internet users, changes to dial-in numbers, login procedures, Accounts or Email Addresses. However, the total compensation for direct damages shall not exceed €10.00 in any case. The meaning of ‘direct damage’ shall be restricted to:
- Reasonable costs incurred in determining the cause and the scope of the damage, to the extent that this examination pertains to direct damage in the sense of these terms and conditions.
- Reasonable costs incurred to prevent or limit damage, to the extent that the Customer demonstrates that these costs resulted in limitation of direct damage in the sense of these terms and conditions.
8.3 The total liability of YottaHost for damages due to death or bodily harm or for damage to the equipment shall not under any circumstances exceed €150.00 per event, where a series of related events shall be considered a single event.
8.4 However, the maximum sums given in clauses 8.2 and 8.3 shall be rendered void if and to the extent that the damage is the result of deliberate intent or serious misconduct on the part of YottaHost.
8.5 YottaHost shall not accept any liability for indirect damage, including consequential loss, lost profit, lost savings and damage due to business stagnation. 8.6 The Customer shall only be entitled to compensation for damages under the condition that the Customer reports the damage in writing to YottaHost as soon as possible after its occurrence.
8.7 Any Customers who act in violation of their obligations under the Agreement or these general terms and conditions shall be liable for all resulting damages incurred by YottaHost.
9 YottaHost SERVICES
9.1 For access to the System, YottaHost grants the Customer the non-exclusive and non-transferable right to use the System for the duration of the Agreement.
9.2 In exchange for payment under contract from the Customer, YottaHost shall provide registration of domains with the Company (as defined in the This Domain Registration Agreement (https://www.circium.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/This-Domain-Registration-Agreement-YottaHost.pdf)), as the sponsoring registrar, or acting as reseller for the sponsoring registrar identified in the WHOIS record which may be retrieved here (https://www.internic.net/whois.html). The selection of the domain name is at the Customer’s discretion and risk. YottaHost does not accept any liability with regard to the selection and use of the domain name.
9.3 YottaHost offers the Customer the option to open a Homepage. YottaHost shall make a limited amount of storage space available for this.
9.4 YottaHost is entitled to cancel or restrict the Customer’s access to the System if the Customer exceeds the amount of data traffic agreed to in the Agreement within a calendar month. The Customer is obligated to pay YottaHost a reasonable fee for the amount of data traffic in excess of the limit. YottaHost shall not enact the cancellation or restriction until (5) days after the Customer is notified of such by YottaHost. YottaHost is not liable for compensation for any damages resulting from a cancellation or restriction. The administration of YottaHost shall provide proof of the violation of the data traffic limit, which shall be binding on the parties except for proof to the contrary from the Customer.
9.5 YottaHost provides the following Web Services (“SERVICES”)
a. Domain Forwarding,
b. Mail Forwarding,
c. Managed DNS,
d. SSL Certificates,
e. Hosting (“Hosting Service” ‚ including:
the Customer wishes to order, purchase and activate through YottaHost the SERVICES
NOW, THEREFORE, for and in consideration of the mutual promises, benefits and covenants contained herein and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt, adequacy and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, YottaHost and the Customer, intending to be legally bound, hereby agree as follows:
i. Customer Election. Customer hereby elects to provide, activate and/or sell the SERVICES through YottaHost.
ii. YottaHost’s Acceptance. YottaHost hereby accepts the Customer’s election to order, activate and/or purchase the SERVICES through YottaHost.
9.6. TERMS FOR HOSTING SERVICES
9.6.1. Rights of YottaHost While certain attributes of the Hosting Service may consist of unlimited resources, the Customer recognises that the Hosting Service is a shared hosting service and that the YottaHost has the right in its sole discretion to apply any hard limits on any specific attribute or resource on the Hosting Service at any given time without notice in order to prevent degradation of its services, or in case of any breach or violation or threatened breach or violation of this Agreement, or in case YottaHost learns of a possibility of breach or violation of this Agreement which YottaHost in its sole discretion determines to be appropriate, or to protect the integrity and stability of the YottaHost Products and the Hosting Platform, or to avoid any liability, civil or criminal, on the part of YottaHost and/or Service Providers, or for any other appropriate reason. The Customer agrees that YottaHost and Service Providers, and the contractors, employees, directors, officers, representatives, agents and affiliates, of YottaHost and Service Providers, are not liable for loss or damages that may result from any of the above.
9.6.2. Terms of Usage Customer, or its contractors, employees, directors, officers, representatives, agents and affiliates and Hosting Platform Users, either directly or indirectly, shall not use or permit the use of the Hosting Services, in violation of this Agreement, and for any of the activities described below –
A. General Terms
(1) For any unacceptable or inappropriate material as determined by YottaHost in its sole discretion, including but not limited to Topsites, IRC Scripts/Bots, Proxy Scripts/Anonymizers, Pirated Software/Warez, Image Hosting Scripts (similar to Photobucket or Tinypic), AutoSurf/PTC/PTS/PPC sites, IP Scanners, Bruteforce Programs/Scripts/Applications, Mail Bombers/Spam Scripts, Banner-Ad services (commercial banner ad rotation), File Dump/Mirror Scripts (similar to rapidshare), Commercial Audio Streaming (more than one or two streams), Escrow/Bank Debentures, High-Yield Interest Programs (HYIP) or Related Sites, Investment Sites (FOREX, E-Gold Exchange, Second Life/Linden Exchange, Ponzi, MLM/Pyramid Scheme), Sale of any controlled substance without prior proof of appropriate permit(s), Prime Banks Programs, Lottery Sites, MUDs/RPGs/PPBGs, Hateful/Racist/Harassment oriented sites, Hacker focused sites/archives/programs, Sites promoting illegal activities, Forums and/or websites that distribute or link to warez/pirated/illegal content, Bank Debentures/Bank Debenture Trading Programs, Fraudulent Sites (Including, but not limited to sites listed at aa419.org & escrow-fraud.com), Mailer Pro.
(2) Use over 25% of system resources, including but not limited to Memory, CPU, Disk, Network, and Bandwidth capacity, for longer than 90 seconds in any consecutive 6 hour period.
(3) Execute long-running, stand-alone, unattended server-side processes, bots or daemons.
(4) Run any type of web spiders or indexers.
(5) Run any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network.
(6) Run, host, or store any P2P client, tracker, software, server, files, content or application, including BitTorrent.
(7) Participate in any P2P or file-sharing networks.
(8) Use excessive resources which in the YottaHost’s sole discretion result in damage or degradation to the performance, usage, or experience of the System, other users, other orders, and any of YottaHost’s services.
(9) Use the email service for sending or receiving unsolicited emails.
(10) Use the email service for sending or receiving emails through automated scripts hosted on your website. For sending out promotional emails, email campaigns, etc., we recommend using the Mailing Lists feature rather than using your email account. Upon detection of such mails going through the regular mailing system, such mails will get classified as spam even though the recipient might have opted in for receiving such emails. This would lead to immediate cessation of mail sending capabilities for the user or the domain name. Frequent violations would lead to permanent suspension of the domain name.
(11) Sending mails to invalid recipient email addresses. On receipt of too many bounce back messages due to invalid recipient email addresses, the user sending such mails would get blocked. Frequent violations would lead to permanent suspension of the domain name.
(12) Sending mails from an email address that is not valid and which results in triple bounces would result in the suspension of the user sending such mails. Frequent violations would lead to permanent suspension of the domain name.
(13) Send emails with malicious content. Such emails could be emanating from user(s) whose machine(s) are infected with a virus or malware and such activity could be happening without the user(s) knowledge or user(s) could be unknowingly sending out emails whose receivers may deem them as unsolicited.
(14) Run cron entries with intervals of less than 15 minutes.
B. Web, Email Hosting Specific terms
(1) As a backup/storage device.
(2) Run any gaming servers.
(3) Store over 100,000 files (for "Unlimited" Web Hosting Package – 200,000 files).
(4) Constantly create and delete large numbers of files on a regular basis, or cause file system damage.
(5) Run any MySQL queries longer than 15 seconds.
(6) Divide Shared / Cloud Hosting Orders into smaller packages to resell. Shared / Cloud Hosting Services may be used by only one company/Customer to host multiple domain names/websites.
(7) Store a large number of media files (audio, video, etc.), wherein the limit is at YottaHost’s sole discretion.
(8) Send over 100 messages per hour per user and/or 300 messages per hour for a domain name. Receive a high volume of emails, by a user or domain name, in any given period of time.
(9) Purchase/use a Dedicated IP Address without installing an SSL Certificate.
(10) Violate the above Terms of Usage for a Hosting Service which comprises of the Do-It-Yourself Website Builder.
(11) Use more than 50% of the website’s disk space used by your Hosting order for storing emails.
(12) Use a WHMCS license issued by the Parent with any product/service other than the one for which it was issued.
(13) Store more than two website backup files.
(14) Use more than 5GB per database.
9.6.3. Package specific Terms of Usage
(1) Unlimited disk space has a fair use of 200 GB.
(2) Mailbox sizes are adjustable in the range of 100-2048 MB and are allocated to the total disk space.
(4) Email accounts have pop3, SMTP, and IMAP support.
(2) Cronjobs are allowed within all hosting packages.
(4) Unlimited FTP accounts have fair use of 100 accounts.
10.1 YottaHost shall make every effort to handle complaints regarding YottaHost services in an optimal manner and to successfully improve YottaHost services. YottaHost is under no obligation to provide personal responses to complaints.
10.2 Submission of a complaint leaves the Customer’s other obligations intact.
11 SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION
11.1 YottaHost is entitled, without prior notice, to render the System (temporarily) unavailable for use or to restrict its use to the extent necessary for the purposes of reasonably necessary maintenance or necessary changes or improvements to be implemented in the System by YottaHost, without the Customer having any entitlement to claim compensation for damages from YottaHost.
11.2 YottaHost is entitled to make changes at any time to the dial-in numbers, the Login Procedure, the Account and the Email Addresses, without the Customer having any entitlement to claim compensation for damages from YottaHost. In such cases, YottaHost shall notify the Customer of the changes as soon as possible.
12 DURATION AND END OF THE AGREEMENT
12.1 The Agreement is always entered into for the term specified in the Agreement. The Agreement shall be automatically extended by the same term unless one of the parties notifies the other party that it will not be extending the Agreement by any later than one (1) month before the conclusion of the current term. Cancellation is possible either in writing or by fax, with the understanding that the period of notice will not begin until the day on which YottaHost receives the cancellation.
12.2 Without prejudice to the provisions of clauses 12.3 and 12.4, a party shall only be entitled to dissolve the Agreement if the other party falls short in a culpable manner in the fulfilment of essential obligations resulting from the Agreement after a written notice of default that is thorough and as detailed as possible and which sets a deadline for correction of the shortcoming.
12.3 If the Customer fails to meet one or more of the obligations arising from the Agreement or these general terms and conditions, or fails to meet such obligations properly or in a timely manner, or if serious doubts arise regarding the Customer’s ability to meet the Customer’s obligations to YottaHost, then YottaHost shall be entitled, without notice of default or any legal intervention, either to suspend the agreed YottaHost service(s), or to rescind the Agreement in whole or in part, without YottaHost incurring any liability for compensation for damages and without prejudice to any other rights falling to YottaHost.
12.4 YottaHost shall be authorised, without further notice of default or legal intervention, to rescind the Agreement effective immediately and suspend the YottaHost Services in the event that:
- The Customer has provided YottaHost with false and/or incorrect and/or incomplete Personal Details on the Customer.
- The Customer has entered into the Agreement under false pretences.
- The Customer acts in violation of any of the clauses from 6.1 to 6.8.
- The Customer files for bankruptcy.
- The Customer is granted a (temporary or permanent) moratorium of payment.
- The Customer’s enterprise is liquidated or terminated other than for the purposes of restructuring or a merger of enterprises.
12.5 After termination or rescission of the Agreement, the connection to the system provided to the Customer shall be immediately disabled by YottaHost. The Customer shall immediately cease using the System and YottaHost Services.
13 SECURITY AND PRIVACY
13.1 By entering into an agreement, the Customer grants YottaHost permission to process the Customer’s Personal Details for the purposes of executing the Agreement and YottaHost’s administrative and managerial activities. These Personal Details shall only be accessible to YottaHost and shall not be made available to third parties unless YottaHost is obligated to do so by force of law or court order.
13.2 YottaHost shall refrain from accessing the Customer’s (personal) emails and/or files and from providing them to third parties unless YottaHost is obligated to do so by force of law or court order, or in the event that the Customer acts (or is suspected to have acted) in violation of any of the clauses from 6.1 to 6.8 of these general terms and conditions.
13.3 If YottaHost processes any of the Customer’s Personal Details by means of YottaHost Services, then YottaHost shall do so as a Personal Detail processor in the sense of the Dutch Data Protection Act (Wet bescherming persoonsgegevens (WBP)). The Customer shall meet all obligations falling to the Customer as to the responsible party in the sense of the WBP for this data processing and shall indemnify YottaHost for any legal actions based on failure to meet these obligations.
13.4 If the Customer uses YottaHost Services to transfer Personal Details to countries outside of the European Union, then the Customer shall indemnify YottaHost for all third-party legal actions based on the assertion that these Personal Details were handled in violation of the provisions of the WBP.
13.5 YottaHost shall take appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect the Personal Details from loss and all manner of improper processing. These measures guarantee a suitable level of security, taking into account the state of the art and the costs of implementation, in light of the risks involved in the processing and the nature of the data to be protected.
14.1 MANAGED WEB, VPS SERVICES
The YottaHost offers a thirty (30) day money-back guarantee for Cloud-based hosting services only. If you are not completely satisfied with these hosting services and you terminate your account within thirty (30) days of signing up for the Services, you will be given a full refund of the amount paid for hosting. This money-back guarantee only applies to fees paid for hosting services and does not apply to any fees for any additional products or services. For more information about our refund policy on additional products or services please refer to the section Non-refundable Products and Services.
15 CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
Only first-time accounts are eligible for a refund. For example, if you’ve had an account with us before, cancelled and signed up again, or if you have opened a second account with us, you will not be eligible for a refund. Violations of this Agreement will waive your rights under the refund policy.
15.2 NON-REFUNDABLE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in this Agreement, there are no refunds of any fee (including without limitation, administrative fee and/or tax) on dedicated servers, or additional products or services such as Domain registration, Codeguard, Digital Certificates, Shared VPS hosting, Cloud servers, SiteLock install fees for custom software, and/or any other products or services of the YottaHost.
15.3 CANCELLATION PROCESS
You may terminate or cancel the Services from the control panel. If you cancel the Services, you are obligated to pay all fees and charges accrued prior to the effectiveness of such cancellation. If you request to suspend or cancel your customer account, your access to the control panel will be suspended and you will not be able to access the billing system to renew products or services or to update your account information. However, you will continue to have access to use the Services purchased until the end of your prepaid term.
Please note that if you have pending orders outstanding on your account at the time you cancel your account, we will continue to process those orders so long as your Advance Account has sufficient funds to cover the charges. If we are unable to fulfil any orders, the charges for such orders will be reversed and we reserve the right to cancel such orders.
We reserve the right to deny or cancel any order within thirty (30) days of processing such an order. In such a case, we will refund the fees charged for the order.
We may terminate your access to the Services, in whole or in part, without notice in the event that:
(i) you fail to pay any fees due;
(ii) you violate this Agreement;
(iii) your conduct may harm the YottaHost or others or cause the YottaHost or others to incur liability, as determined by us in our sole discretion;
or (iv) as otherwise specified in this Agreement.
In such event, we will not refund to you any fees paid in advance of such termination, and you shall be obligated to pay all fees and charges accrued prior to the effectiveness of such termination. Additionally, the YottaHost may charge you for all fees due for the Services for the remaining portion of the then-current term.
UPON TERMINATION OF THE SERVICES FOR ANY REASON, USER CONTENT, USER WEBSITES, AND OTHER DATA MAY BE DELETED.
17 FORCE MAJEURE
17.1 Force majeure shall include all external causes that were not reasonably foreseeable and which result in YottaHost being unable to meet its obligations to the Customer. This includes but is not limited to disruptions in the connection to the Internet, disruptions in the telecommunications infrastructure and disruptions in networks as well as non-culpable shortcomings on the part of parties who provide services to YottaHost in the execution of the Agreement.
17.2 YottaHost shall be entitled to invoke force majeure if the circumstance that impedes (additional) fulfilment arises after YottaHost should have met its obligation.
17.3 During force majeure, the performance and other obligations of YottaHost shall be suspended. If the period during which YottaHost is unable to meet its obligations due to force majeure lasts longer than two (2) weeks, then either party shall be authorised to rescind the Agreement without legal intervention without the other party having any right to claim compensation for damages.
18 FINAL PROVISIONS
18.1 Any Agreements concluded and these general terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Country, State and City where YottaHost is incorporated, applicable therein without reference to rules governing choice of laws. Any action relating to this Agreement must be brought in a court in the city, state, country where YottaHost is incorporated. YottaHost reserves the right to enforce the law in the Country/State/District where the Registered/Corporate/Branch Office or Place of Management of the Customer is situated as per the laws of that Country/State/District.
18.2 If any legal action or other legal proceeding relating to the performance under this Agreement or the enforcement of any provision of this Agreement is brought against either Party hereto, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorneys’ fees, costs and disbursements (in addition to any other relief to which the prevailing Party may be entitled.